Thursday, December 10, 2009

the day after the day before...

well.... you will be glad to know that my day of blah is behind us... I was just down right feeling pathetic and sorry for myself. It is not often that I go on a pity party, guest list one.. though sadly, yesterday I just had to vent. I could not even pull on my own undies. Now that... is... just... plain.. right... SAD!
Pathetic even.

Day 4... day three of Chiro-Nazi torture and if i keep progressing, who knows, i could be dancing round the christmas tree in no time.. dependant on the amount of alcohol involved... clothes could possibly be optional. Ewwww... I know.... I just had to put that thought in your head... why!? Just because. That is as good a reason than any i guess! ~L~ Just kidding...There will be clothes... the way the weather has been here in Mexico, aka Melbourne, we could be in Ohio for all that the weather man would know. It is cold... and not at all like the melt your skin off - where you stand weather that Melbourne tends to be known for this time of the year.

I'm dreaming of a white christmas..... just like the one we have never had.....

Okay... im rambling now... though I just have to leave you with probably the most anim-olitically (yep, that is a new, Sandra word right there!)incorrect site ever.. though funny as all hell.
I wish I had seen it yesterday....

Cathy... remember that book that you sent me? "50 days worse than yours!"??? Well.... i think this guy may just be having a constant bad day... what do you think!?

FU Penguin

oke-doke then....
have a great night.. or day..... what ever the case may be!

xxxx

2 comments:

Miss cath said...

No clothes around the christmas tree!?! Hmmmmmm maybe its a good thing I'm not spending christmas day with you!

Good to hear you are getting better - and you are more than deserving of a good pity party - its just a shame I couldnt be there to ply you with alcohol!

Anonymous said...

We are sitting at 0 degrees F. right now. I am getting sooo tired of this cold cold weather. WHERE is that global warming? Weatherman says we are going to get snow this weekend. Good! It will have to warm up to do that.

Do your nekkid dancing around the tree when its just you and Matt. *laffs*

Good to hear you are getting better.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Love to you and yours.

Merry Christmas!